Service, it's what we do best!
In our services offered sections, you will find a description of the services we provide. We stand behind all of our services and will never prescribe a service that you do not need. Each service we provide is designed to provide long term benefits not just instant gratification. We know that the greenest lawn on the block is not always the healthiest, and most often it is the most costly to maintain. However each person has different tastes and different budgets. We are always here to serve you, and we look forward to providing a plan that suits your needs and budget.
- Power-raking-- this service is for removing excess thatch from the lawn profile, If this is a regular problem for you we have a special line of fertilizers that help reduce this also, but you may find that you need to fertilize less and make sure you are not overwatering.
- GK Spring Cleanup-- Includes one or more of the following designed to get your lawn rejuvenated for Spring.
- Final mowdown
- Verticutting-- similar to power raking but is less for dethatching a lawn and more for cutting into the root zone to stimulate thicker lawn growth
- Aeration-- helps with poor drainage, however most places will not have any need of this service and is too often over prescribed
- Lawn mowing-- sure anyone can mow a lawn but we do a professional job and we don't stop there. We check the entire site for possible problems and will do what we can to find a solution.
- Landscape Detail-- Pruning, weeding, and general site cleanup. We want each yard to be as enjoyable as the one you see in a gardening magazine.
- GK Fall Cleanup-- if you have trees that drop their leaves we can clean them up!
- Snow Plowing-- we do both Commercial Parking Lots and Private Drives
- Sidewalk Snow Removal-- we shovel your driveway or sidewalk, both commercial and residential.
- De-Icing-- Don't risk that slip-and-fall hazard. Our
Ice melt is formulated to be safer on concrete and plants than many common salt de-icers, and it works down to -7 degrees! We can apply it to areas as small as sidewalks or as large as commercial parking lots.